HVAC TECHNICIAN – CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Are you looking for an awesome career opportunity working for a company with a team environment that focuses on doing what is right for its Clients, its Employees and its Community? Polansky Heating and Air is a Local, Family Owned leading provider of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality solutions for the Waco, Texas Area. We are expanding and currently seeking full time HVAC Technician to join our growing team.
- Perform a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection including Health and Safety Checklist and communicate findings to the customer in a written option sheet.
- Perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to applicable codes.
- Facilitate rescheduling customer appointment, if call is not complete.
- Transport materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of assigned tools.
- Keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
- Coordinate with others to ensure appropriate job objectives are met effectively and completely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EPA Certified required
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- A valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
Polansky Heating and Air offers full-time employees
- Positive Team Environment
- Training and Professional Development – We want you to be successful!
- Opportunities for advancements within the company
- Great Reputation with loyal Customers
- Great Salary and Benefit Package
If you are searching for a Long-Term Career Opportunity with a Professional Organization with Great Benefits and feel you would be a good fit and a great asset to our Company and Our Clients, please upload your resume below.
All employees are background checked and drug screened prior to job offer.