Professional Waco Heat Pump Repairs Contractors
Heat pumps are becoming ever more popular in Waco due to their efficiency. They make great alternatives to furnaces and air conditioners because they perform both heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Heat pumps work by drawing heat from the outside air or capturing heat from inside the home and releasing it outdoors. With your heat pump from Polansky Heating & Air, you may need Waco heat pump repair. Please do not hesitate to call us.
Heat pumps are a great heating and cooling option because they:
- Dehumidify indoor air as it cools
- Can be used year-round, making them cost-effective
- Can produce smaller temperature swings, adding to your comfort
Types of Heat Pumps
Polansky Heating & Air provides many types of heat exchangers to our customers. Our Waco heating experts are happy to sit down with you and help you choose the most cost-effective solution for your home or commercial business.
- Air-Source Heat Pumps: These are the most common type and work best in hotter climates. High efficiency air-source heat pumps can dehumidify a space better and can save you 30-40% electricity usage each year.
- Mini-Split Heat Pumps: This is a ductless version of a heat pump, where the space is directly heated or cooled without the use of ductwork.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps: Also known as ground-source heat pumps, these systems use the stable temperature of the ground to heat and cool a space. This can be quite efficient and save you a lot of money on energy bills annually.
- Absorption Heat Pumps: These are fairly new and are mostly used in residential homes. They can use many types of fuel, including gas, and they use heat as their actual energy source.
- Common Problems That Require a Robinson Air Conditioner Repair Contractor
The Texas summers can be long, hot and uncomfortable. The best way to provide your family with comfort during a hot spell is to have a fully functional air conditioner in your home. An air conditioner is a heavy piece of equipment that uses several important features to release cool air into your home. If...Read More
- Thrifty Ways to Temporarily Weatherproof Your Home
Sometimes life catches us by surprise and things happen before we can prepare for them properly. In Texas, with the weather constantly changing, it’s pretty common to be caught in some freezing weather from time to time. It can be nice and warm one day, only to turn around and give us a little snowfall...Read More