Professional Waco Heat Pump Repairs Contractors
Heat pumps are becoming ever more popular in Waco due to their efficiency. They make great alternatives to furnaces and air conditioners because they perform both heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Heat pumps work by drawing heat from the outside air or capturing heat from inside the home and releasing it outdoors. With your heat pump from Polansky Heating & Air, you may need Waco heat pump repair. Please do not hesitate to call us.
Heat pumps are a great heating and cooling option because they:
- Dehumidify indoor air as it cools
- Can be used year-round, making them cost-effective
- Can produce smaller temperature swings, adding to your comfort
Types of Heat Pumps
Polansky Heating & Air provides many types of heat exchangers to our customers. Our Waco heating experts are happy to sit down with you and help you choose the most cost-effective solution for your home or commercial business.
- Air-Source Heat Pumps: These are the most common type and work best in hotter climates. High efficiency air-source heat pumps can dehumidify a space better and can save you 30-40% electricity usage each year.
- Mini-Split Heat Pumps: This is a ductless version of a heat pump, where the space is directly heated or cooled without the use of ductwork.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps: Also known as ground-source heat pumps, these systems use the stable temperature of the ground to heat and cool a space. This can be quite efficient and save you a lot of money on energy bills annually.
- Absorption Heat Pumps: These are fairly new and are mostly used in residential homes. They can use many types of fuel, including gas, and they use heat as their actual energy source.
- Why Heat Pumps Are Perfect for Waco Homes
The winters months are here, and while Waco and the surrounding areas aren’t exactly known for their harsh winters, local residents know that at least for parts of the winter, the temperatures can be very uncomfortable, especially when they’re combined with our high levels of humidity. Keeping your home comfortable during these period is extremely important, but...Read More
- Beat the Waco Heat – Get Your AC Repairs & AC Installations Done Now . . . Before it warms up!
Chances are, there won’t be a good time to be without air conditioning this summer in Waco, TX. The hotter it gets outside, the harder air conditioning systems have to work to keep up. The air conditioning units that can’t keep up will break down in the heat of the summer and leave their unlucky...Read More