Professional Heating Tune-Up Contractors in Waco
Professional heating tune-ups are some of the most important jobs we perform at Polansky Heating & Air in Waco. Regular heating tune-ups are important because they can prevent costly emergency break downs by discovering and repairing problems before they turn into bigger issues.
The Heating Tune-Up Process
- Measure the voltage and current on motors;
- Check system cycles to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off correctly;
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, as well as the pressure and heat exchanger;
- Check controls of the system to look for safety issues and proper operation;
- Tighten all electrical connections if they are loose;
- Lubricate all moving parts.
See Comfort Club Membership Form for a details list of tasks performed on each Maintenance Inspection.
How You Can Help
There are simple things that you as a home or business owner can do to prevent break downs, and performing heating maintenance on your own heating systems is the best way. Make sure you inspect, clean, or change out air filters once a month in your heating and cooling systems. Our Waco heating technicians would be delighted to show you how to do this so that you can stay on top of the regular maintenance of your HVAC system.
- Heating Repairs – Taking Care of Business
So thinking about heating repairs is not as fun as planning out a new deck or hiring a painter to change the look of the kitchen. But it is more important than any of those other things. Taking care of your HVAC is not about cosmetic details or adding recreational upgrades. But it is about...Read More
- Why Heat Pumps Are Perfect for Waco Homes
The winters months are here, and while Waco and the surrounding areas aren’t exactly known for their harsh winters, local residents know that at least for parts of the winter, the temperatures can be very uncomfortable, especially when they’re combined with our high levels of humidity. Keeping your home comfortable during these period is extremely important, but...Read More