Professional Heating Tune-Up Contractors in Waco
Professional heating tune-ups are some of the most important jobs we perform at Polansky Heating & Air in Waco. Regular heating tune-ups are important because they can prevent costly emergency break downs by discovering and repairing problems before they turn into bigger issues.
The Heating Tune-Up Process
- Measure the voltage and current on motors;
- Check system cycles to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off correctly;
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, as well as the pressure and heat exchanger;
- Check controls of the system to look for safety issues and proper operation;
- Tighten all electrical connections if they are loose;
- Lubricate all moving parts.
See Comfort Club Membership Form for a details list of tasks performed on each Maintenance Inspection.
How You Can Help
There are simple things that you as a home or business owner can do to prevent break downs, and performing heating maintenance on your own heating systems is the best way. Make sure you inspect, clean, or change out air filters once a month in your heating and cooling systems. Our Waco heating technicians would be delighted to show you how to do this so that you can stay on top of the regular maintenance of your HVAC system.
- Beat the Waco Heat – Get Your AC Repairs & AC Installations Done Now . . . Before it warms up!
Chances are, there won’t be a good time to be without air conditioning this summer in Waco, TX. The hotter it gets outside, the harder air conditioning systems have to work to keep up. The air conditioning units that can’t keep up will break down in the heat of the summer and leave their unlucky...Read More
- Common Problems That Require a Robinson Air Conditioner Repair Contractor
The Texas summers can be long, hot and uncomfortable. The best way to provide your family with comfort during a hot spell is to have a fully functional air conditioner in your home. An air conditioner is a heavy piece of equipment that uses several important features to release cool air into your home. If...Read More