Professional Heating Tune-Up Contractors in Waco
Professional heating tune-ups are some of the most important jobs we perform at Polansky Heating & Air in Waco. Regular heating tune-ups are important because they can prevent costly emergency break downs by discovering and repairing problems before they turn into bigger issues.
The Heating Tune-Up Process
- Measure the voltage and current on motors;
- Check system cycles to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off correctly;
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, as well as the pressure and heat exchanger;
- Check controls of the system to look for safety issues and proper operation;
- Tighten all electrical connections if they are loose;
- Lubricate all moving parts.
See Comfort Club Membership Form for a details list of tasks performed on each Maintenance Inspection.
How You Can Help
There are simple things that you as a home or business owner can do to prevent break downs, and performing heating maintenance on your own heating systems is the best way. Make sure you inspect, clean, or change out air filters once a month in your heating and cooling systems. Our Waco heating technicians would be delighted to show you how to do this so that you can stay on top of the regular maintenance of your HVAC system.
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups for Your Real Estate Investment Properties
One of the many air conditioning tune ups we do are for real estate rental properties. Unfortunately, these tenant occupied properties are generally maintained on an as needed basis and many of the homes can sit for months on end before a new tenant moves in or the property sells. That means there’s no ventilation...Read More
- Add a Little Radiant Heat to Your Waco Area Home
The cold air will soon be sticking around in Texas for a little while. It’s true the weather changes from one day to the next with little warning, which is why we switch from hot to cold air in our homes regularly. One type of heat for our homes is what is called radiant heat....Read More