Professional Heating Tune-Up Contractors in Waco
Professional heating tune-ups are some of the most important jobs we perform at Polansky Heating & Air in Waco. Regular heating tune-ups are important because they can prevent costly emergency break downs by discovering and repairing problems before they turn into bigger issues.
The Heating Tune-Up Process
- Measure the voltage and current on motors;
- Check system cycles to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off correctly;
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, as well as the pressure and heat exchanger;
- Check controls of the system to look for safety issues and proper operation;
- Tighten all electrical connections if they are loose;
- Lubricate all moving parts.
See Comfort Club Membership Form for a details list of tasks performed on each Maintenance Inspection.
How You Can Help
There are simple things that you as a home or business owner can do to prevent break downs, and performing heating maintenance on your own heating systems is the best way. Make sure you inspect, clean, or change out air filters once a month in your heating and cooling systems. Our Waco heating technicians would be delighted to show you how to do this so that you can stay on top of the regular maintenance of your HVAC system.
- Thrifty Ways to Temporarily Weatherproof Your Home
Sometimes life catches us by surprise and things happen before we can prepare for them properly. In Texas, with the weather constantly changing, it’s pretty common to be caught in some freezing weather from time to time. It can be nice and warm one day, only to turn around and give us a little snowfall...Read More
- Benefits Of Spring Tune-Ups
Spring will soon be here in Waco, Texas, and that means the summer heat isn’t very far behind. As the season changes, it’s important to ensure your air conditioner is up to the task of cooling your home. Since warmer weather is on its way, you’ll want to be sure you have a spring tune-up...Read More